Hi, I couldn't figure out how to comment on your Daughters blog, (Pam), but I wanted to ask her where she got the bunny teatime, and bunny raining graphics, I used to have the whole set but lost most of them in a pc crash and have been searching high and low for what site I got them from, and if she could point me in the direction I would be delighted! Thanks! Beautiful blogs you both have as well!
I wanted to thank you and Pam for giving me the address to the rabbits. lol I had been looking for that site for a long time! I wanted to ask one more question, if she ever had the girraffes like the rabbits (saying things like hungry, while eating a apple, etc) I've been looking for them again forever too! lol haha Thanks again so much!
2 comments:
Hi, I couldn't figure out how to comment on your Daughters blog, (Pam), but I wanted to ask her where she got the bunny teatime, and bunny raining graphics, I used to have the whole set but lost most of them in a pc crash and have been searching high and low for what site I got them from, and if she could point me in the direction I would be delighted! Thanks! Beautiful blogs you both have as well!
I wanted to thank you and Pam for giving me the address to the rabbits. lol I had been looking for that site for a long time! I wanted to ask one more question, if she ever had the girraffes like the rabbits (saying things like hungry, while eating a apple, etc) I've been looking for them again forever too! lol haha Thanks again so much!
Post a Comment