Thursday, April 4, 2013

God is SO good!!

I haven't been here since Resurrection Sunday but have been thinking so much about what a wonderful Savior I have and what He did for me...and for all of us.  I came across this picture/words today and wanted to share it here...it says so much of what I have been feeling these last few days..


 

 Oh Glorious day for sure!! It was a wonderful weekend..our Sunday church service was awesome..it was a combined service with our south campus and our north campus and it was wonderful.. Then we spent the afternoon at Pam and Dan's (daughter and son in law) house with most of the family.  (and lots of friends too) and had a delicious dinner...too much food for even the 35 plus people that were there!! But what a great time of food, family, friends and fellowship!! 

So that is a quick catch up with what's been going on...I also have had been having trouble with my knee...( not the one that I had a knee replacement done) but the one I always called my 'good' knee well it started a week ago really painful but I kept thinking it would go away...well I ended up at the orthopedic surgeon on Wednesday to find out that I have very little cartilage left on one side of the knee joint..with the help of an injection in my knee and lots of prayers from my prayer warriors...it is almost back to normal today..last night was the first basically pain free night I had since it hit last week..I am so blessed and thankful!!  I am trusting the Lord for a total healing and continue to thank Him!

Hope to get back here again real soon...Remember.....One day He's coming...Oh Glorious Day!!


4 comments:

~Pam~ said...

Hi Mom!
Great to see your blog post. :)
Praying for you!
much love
xo

Susan said...

Hi Alice, I hope you knee is feeling better. I like that song Glorious Day. I just posted lots of pictures at my blog. Have a nice weekend!

Melanie said...

So glad to hear that your knee is better. I love that song - "Glorious Day". Have a lovely day today. It's windy and stormy here.

Lori said...

Glorious day indeed!! I hope you are doing well. Have a nice week. ((BIG HUGS))!!