A lot has happened since I have been here..the main thing has been the birth of Matthew Daniel Kelly on May 10th!! Derek and Honey are the proud parents. Matthew is our 8th great-grandson! He weighed 7lbs...and of course is gorgeous!! Here is one of many pictures I could share..
![]() | |||
| Matthew Daniel |
Derek, Honey and the baby...
I am going to post some pictures later of the girls and the baby...Derek and Honey each have two girls from previous marriages...so this little guy is going to get 'lots' of loving from them I am sure!!
Other things that have been going on around here are pretty routine..getting the yard and flower beds ready for spring/summer. Our weather has been a little unusual this spring..cold, rainy to above normal temperatures back to cold and then we went from too much rain to dry conditions...so as Michigan is known for...unpredictable!! This week it's been in the 60's all week but much colder at night..today?? chilly 58 degrees, cloudy and looks like rain!! So we shall see...
I have taken a lot of pictures of my flowers so as soon as I get them uploaded I will be sharing some of those with you..
Going to sign off for now..Have a lot to share but will be back later!! Have a terrific Friday!!!

2 comments:
awww, Congrats on the new great grand baby!!! He is so cute!!
I love your garden planter too...adorable!! Have a nice weekend. ((BIG HUGS))!!
Matthew is so precious! Babies are a treasure for sure.
Post a Comment